Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Naked and Proud

Kari Bou has a new hobby (in addition to destroying everything in sight, and stealing her siblings' toys): undressing herself. She's never in her life kept on a pair of socks, so that's nothing new. But she has recently decided that wearing shirts is way overrated. Several days ago, she wriggled out of her onesie during her nap (and then walked around the house for an hour, half naked), and today, her favorite pasttime appeared to be pulling her arms out of her sweater and yelling in frustration when she couldn't get the rest of it over her head. I found out last week that she is in the 85th percentile for head circumference, which may explain some of her difficulties.

The second picture was added for cuteness' sake (and, of course, I'm completely objective when it comes to evaluating the cuteness of my kids). Also, it may be the last shot I ever get of her in clothes.

Ah, the memories we're making . . .

2 comments:

Charity said...

Actually, Dee, there are a lot of things about Zekers that don't seem to come from either side of the family! I do know that he gets his extreme intelligence from me, though. :-)

Charity said...

Oh, my - I was referring to the wrong child in the above comment! Oops .. . Zeker's head is even larger than hers, so i got to thinking about his head size instead. Wow. I think I need to go to bed. :-p