Tuesday, December 05, 2006

You're Only a Day Away

OK, this week has not gone according to plan. We sent Christmas cards to out-of-town friends and family with this blog address, telling those near and dear to us to come here for family updates (shameless blog-pimping, I know). My brilliant plan was to do a big update post the day the cards were sent out, so everyone could "catch up" with what's been happening (and because I'm too lazy to actually send out a Christmas letter). But, as is so often the case, the weekend and first couple days of this week have been downright crazy, and I've had no chance to write about the fam. (My profound apologies to everyone who instead got to read my way overly-opinionated post on Christmas lights.)

So stay tuned. Within the next 24 hours I will, Lord willing, of course, post a full update on everyone, complete with pictures. Love to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can HARDLY wait to read it! EVen though I KNOW what is going on, I always love reading how you write about it and always LOVE the photos of my little munchkins!!
mm