Thursday, February 22, 2007

Three Items of Interest

Yesterday:

1. Zekers pulled his elbow out of joint Tuesday night but luckily our pediatritian was able to snap it pretty easily back into place, and showed me how to do the "procedure" in case of future incident.

2. To get to the pediatritian, I drove through the thickest, heaviest fog I've ever seen - but we made it OK, and the frosted tree branches we drove past on the way there were just beautiful.

3. The kids & I stumbled onto a killer sale at JCPenney and I ended up buying over $1,000 worth of stuff for $97. (Who says the hunter-gatherer instinct is unique to men?)

And here, just for the fun of it, is one of my favorite poses of the three munchkins.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to imagine the sinful natures that lie behind all that cuteness! How adorable! This picture makes me laugh! mm

Eileen said...

Hello Charity, Simply lovely! All smiles! And what are the odds of That happening with three little ones for a photo? Always enjoy your blog. Also interested to see that we both appreciate the Nancy Leigh DeMoss program. Good stuff there, huh? I had to laugh about your Proverbs 32 woman - the evil twin of the Proverbs woman. That's me too more often than I'd like to admit, and first time I'd heard of "that chapter!" All the best for you and yours... EE. =)

Charity said...

This pic is Danny's favorite because he says it looks like Karis is telling a joke and the other 2 are laughing at it . . .

Anonymous said...

I love the way your kids smile with their eyes. Beautiful picture! I'm so glad you were able to get something so good - of all of them!!