Saturday, September 20, 2008

Goofing Around

I have a bunch of pictures I've been wanting to post for weeks. So, without further ado, I give you a smattering of pictures that capture life around the Wright house lately (a few even go back to the "pre-headstone" era) . . .

Rachel and her friend Alia in their matching shirts


Some mornings, after Rachel goes to school, Zekers, Kari Bou and I do "schoolwork" or work on Cubbies verses.


Zekers and Kari Bou enjoyed observing cement being poured onto our neighbor's driveway. Karis was far too busy fielding phone calls, however, to notice much of what was going on. Ever since the kids inherited our old cell phones, she likes to walk around, cell phone to her ear, chatting with friends like Snow White and Sleeping Beauty.


One of the kiddos' favorite activities is to remove all the cushions from both couches, line them up, and do tumbling exercises on them. What can I say? It allows them to work off some excess energy, so I'm all for it.


The kiddos got to have some friends over who share their love of dressing up!


We've gone to the church parking lot several times so the kids can ride their bikes around.




Malachi dreams of someday being able to ride a tricycle.


Karis was thrilled to be able to hang out with some friends of her own for the morning.

2 comments:

~~anna~~ said...

Ah...what can I say? except for CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!
PS: After years of the same old thing, I have finally revised my blog (with inspiration from Lyndie!) I like it!

Anonymous said...

oh, how i would love to listen in on one of kari's conversations with her "friends"!!

your scrapbooks must be really filling up!