Saturday, November 07, 2009

Catching Up

Life never stops, whether I post about it or not! So . . . now that we're just a few weeks away from Thanksgiving, here are a few random pics from October.

We celebrated Mr. Moo's birthday with a family gathering and Elmo cake. I've definitely gotten my money's worth on my Elmo Wilton cake pan, since I think I've used it for every one of our kiddos for their second birthday. They all seem to go bonkers over Elmo around the time they turn 2, which is fine by me, since this cake is super easy to make.



Our annual day at Brumbaugh's Fruit Farm for Fall Fun Fest. We went with friends who also have four kiddos about the same ages as ours and then had pizza at our place afterward. I gave the kiddos "hot chocolate", which turned out to be cappuccino - wrong cannister! Oops. I don't think any of them slept that night.


Each year, trying to fit our growing number of kiddos on the turkey gets more interesting . . .


OK, this Belle is a little scary!


It was a rather windy day.


Several weekends ago, we had the chance to go with some wonderful, new friends to La Comedia dinner theater to see a production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat. Afterward, I got a picture with Elvis/Pharaoh. He and the guy who played Joseph did an excellent job.


The kiddos have had a blast with the fallen leaves. Mr. Moo loves to "help" rake them up, and then scatter them all over the yard again. My little helper.


This past Wednesday was '80s night at AWANA. Oh, the memories . . .


Now I'm going to enjoy the beautiful fall day. I love this season!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was it 80's hooker night? ha ha ha

Sarah

Kati said...

Windy day, indeed! Love your new 'do!! :)

Charity said...

Sarah - We didn't have any blue eye shadow so I used Halloween paint. It turned out darker than I thought it would! SO glad make-up trends have changed since then . . .

Kati - haha! Yeah, I felt like one of those little trolls with the hair that sticks straight up when you roll it really fast between your palms!