Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Top Ten Things I Never Expected to Hear Myself Say

10. "Sweetie, we don't pick our nose while we're standing in line for the Dragon Wagon."

9. "Please take your brother's toe out of your mouth."

8. "If you come out of your room naked ever again when we have company over, you're going to be in BIG trouble."

7. "For the 100th time, Kari Bou, stop beating up your older brother and sister."

6. "That's not a bath toy - it's part of your anatomy."

5. "Come on out of the dryer, Buddy."

4. (gasp!) "Spit out Mommy's plant, right now!"

3. "Just because Daddy smacks Mommy's bottom, that doesn't mean you can do it, too."

2. "OK, lets try and scrub that poop off your neck."

1."Zekers, take Mommy's panties off your head and come eat your dinner."

10 comments:

~~anna~~ said...

Television must seem pretty boring after enjoying all the antices of your own children!
By the way, I finally updated my blog! feel free to visit and post if you'd like!

~~anna~~ said...

Okay, I do know how to spell *antics*, but it's almost 11 PM, way past my bedtime and I can't hardly type ~~or maybe there were some Spanish influences in that original typing :}

Eileen said...

Oh Chariy, Hilarious, just hilarious, I'm Still laughing! (can you hear me?) EE

danny2 said...

what scares me is that half these phrases have been directed to me as well!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness that is HILARIOUS!

Anonymous said...

Hey Charity! I checked my schedule and I can babysit on Monday, but I can't on Tuesday. We can talk next Sunday about all the times and what not, if that's ok w/ you. After reading these stories about your kids, I'm bound to have a good time babysitting... or at least a funny one ;)

Charity said...

Katie - Rachel is fond of undressing and running around the house. I think she gets that from Danny. As for the poop - Zekers had a big blowout last winter at Snowbash during one of the sessions. (I'll spare you most of the details of that one)

Jen - trust me, you need to start praying right now for an UNeventful night! And you might want to brush up on all your Disney songs (Little Mermaid & Beauty and the Beast in particular). . . .

marissa finch said...

yeah jen, maybe you can challenge rach to an "ahhhhhhh" contest (Little mermaid)...just wait till you hear rach and zekers pray when you put them to bed...so cute!

Gary McDuda said...

I'd sure like to know which ones were directed at Danny! :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

LOL - your blogs crack me up!