Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Welcome, Addie May!



Early in the morning on Monday, May 7, my baby sister had her first baby! She was a beautiful little girl, Adeline May Mendoza (correct me if I got the spelling wrong, Sarah!).

It wasn't all smooth sailing, as Sarah had to have an emergency C-section after being induced and laboring for several hours, but both she and Addie are doing just fine, and from what I hear, there is absolutely nothing wrong with Addie's lungs!

Dad, Rachel and I are going up to visit on Sunday and bring back Mom, who has been there all week. I can't wait to see Addie, Sarah and Anthony. And I'm sure Rachel will do plenty of mothering while we're there . . .

Isn't she a cutie?

And for Mom and Dad, it's 6 grandkids down, 1 to go . . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's just as cute in person as in the pictures! I got my pictures back from our visit Saturday and I have a really cute one of Adeline and Luke, the 2 youngest cousins!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I forgot to sign my comment.

Hannah

Anonymous said...

she's adorable :)

Anonymous said...

She is sooo cute~ Hope you had a nice visit!