Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Just for the Fun of it

Something wierd is going on . . . I've only taken about 10 digital pix in the last 2 weeks! But, just for your viewing enjoyment, are a few snapshots of life around the Wright household.

Karis has discovered the ultimate trump card. Whenever she wants to get down from the table without finishing a meal; whenever she wants to get out of anything, for that matter, she's found that the words "I have to go potty" work wonders. Because the thing is, about 70% of the time, she really has to go! We've tried calling her bluff, with disastrous results. So for now . . . score one for the toddler. Just wait till you're my age, Kari Bou, and I'm much older; then I'll be able to play the same trump card!


Karis has decided to go Goth. I couldn't be prouder.


I just realized her mouth is open in almost every picture I have. Come to think of it, her mouth is always open, period. I wonder where she gets it??


Playing with pumpkins while waiting for the school bus


Zekers wanted me to take a pic of him at the park, when he successfully climbed the "rock mountain." It was an epic moment for him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatz the black tongue from? mm

Charity said...

Her new hobby is finding markers and eating the tips, especially scented ones; also coloring herself and her clothes and whatever happens to be near her! Luckily they're non-toxic and washable . . .

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute. I can't wait to meet #4. :)

Praying everything goes smoothly on the 3rd. You're almost there now!

Anonymous said...

Hope this last week goes well...I can commiserate with the being huge thing. My first three kids were between six and a half pounds and seven and a half pounds. Number four was 9lbs, 2oz. Oh, being that big was painful! Your kids are adorable. So you'll have two and two also. We've got the two girls, two boys thing going and it's pretty fun. (In case you don't know who I am, I'm Paul Hatfield's little sister, remember way back when...) We hear a lot more about your family now because De Lachat lives with us. Take care and we'll be praying for you next week!

Charity said...

Hi Debbie! Wow - small world. Didi's dad told me Sunday that she was staying with you, and it took me a few minutes to figure out who he was talking about, but it finally dawned on me. I had no idea you lived there! It's great to hear from you; thanks for praying. i think that for the rest of the week Danny and the kids could use some prayers for protection . . . from me! haha.