Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Day in the Life of Bou Bear

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I'll just let the pictures do the talking. This is actually a pretty typical day for her - I just happened to be in a good enough mood to laugh it off and grab the camera!

12:30 PM - We've been trying to drill into her lately the importance of wiping herself after doing her business . . . at least she's trying!

3:30 PM - I was downstairs doing laundry and trying to find some Christmas music for guitar when, unknown to me, Kari Bou woke up from her nap and decided to help herself to my large bar of Hershey's dark chocolate. She ate all but 2 small sections before I discovered her.

3:40 - Malachi woke up and needed to eat before I had a chance to get her another shirt. After feeding him, I went downstairs to find her strumming my guitar. Upon seeing me, she immediately shoved nearly all of my pics down the soundhole, grabbed a pair of scissors and tried to cut the strings.

4:30 - I was throwing together some dinner when I overheard her telling her teddy bear, "No, no - that's disgusting." Apparently, he had pooped a cotton ball on the living room carpet and she was giving him a scolding.

The thought of her someday scolding her own children for stunts similar to these strikes me as pretty funny . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can only hope she gets to experience the pay-back, right?

i think you ought to make her watch more television or do some other mindless activity. she's way too clever :p

Eileen said...

Charity, I'm guessing little Kari Bou is a bright little...firecracker. You know *they say* that the smarties find everything interesting and are curious about all of it. Great photos! =) EE

~~anna~~ said...

Put all chocolate under lock and key! Carry the key with you at all times! :)
Maybe she should go with you when you leave the room to do another errand. She can help with doing the laundry, right? :)