Monday, April 16, 2007

Yep . . . Only 14 Weeks























I've been scratching my head trying to figure out just how I got THIS much larger in less than one month's time. (The first pic was taken on March 16 at 10 weeks, the second on April 14 at 14 weeks. I wish I could go back in time about 5 years and smack myself around for thinking I was huge when I was this size with Rachel at six months.) Still, when Zekers looked into my eyes several days ago, and said with all the sincerity of a 3-yr-old, "Wow, Mommy, you're BIG," it did make me wonder about the reason I've exploded in the last several weeks.

Then I remembered:

- the trip Danny had to make at 10:30 PM to get me some chips and dip

- the trip Danny had to make at 10:48 PM to get me some mint chocolate chip ice cream

- the trip I had to make at 9:30 PM (when Danny refused to go a 3rd time) to get deli meat for a sandwich

- the items I've purchased that haven't been on the shopping list: green olives (which I wolfed down immediately upon arriving home), green pea soup, assorted sugar wafers, club crackers.

- the juice I've been sucking down (Rachel asked me the other day where all their juice boxes had gone . . . Oops)

- items I've had a sudden need to eat late at night: cooked spinach, hard boiled eggs, corn, more green olives, peanut butter


The one thing I've been craving for weeks, that I absolutely refuse to buy, is cheez whiz. Hey, ya gotta draw the line somewhere.

That's all I have time to write - this is making me hungry.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to take a moment to thank God for Slow Churned (aka "light) mint chocolate chip ice cream. You don't have to feel bad and you get a whole lot o flavor.

About your weight....you're on your 4th. Might as well enjoy!!!

Sarah (I'm about to explode)

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the slow churned mint chocloate chip ice cream. And the good thing is that Kenneth can't tolerate that kind, so it's all for me!!
I really didn't see a huge difference between the 2 pictures, just thought you'd want to know :-)
Hannah

ps. man, it feels good not to be pregnant! (it makes me feel even better when I see both of my sisters pregnant) :-)

Anonymous said...

I afraid I can't see any difference btw. the two pictures! You look great, Charity!

Charity said...

Danny corrected me . . . actually, what I've been craving is EZ Cheese, the kind you squirt out of the can. Ew.

Anonymous said...

ok!.....so I won't tell anybody about how I saw you at McDonalds this afternoon with your coupon and your craving!!!! :):) ;) lg

Charity said...

Thanks a lot, Linda. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh I totally understand the craving thing, when expecting our 5th we took a cruise and I was in paradise with all the buffets and afternoon dessert bars. And the beauty of it all was it was "all inclusive" so if the midnight buffet wouldn't hold you till morning you could get unlimited room service 24 hrs. a day.

Seriously though I wouldn't worry to much you are still young and once you have #4 you will run it off in no time, so take advantage of it while you have a good excuse. Besides you always look great!