Saturday, February 16, 2008

Just for the Fun of it

Kari Bou and Malachi have been cracking me up lately. Here are a few snapshots I couldn't resist putting up. (You won't be seeing any pix of Zekers until I can get him to stop sucking on both his upper and lower lips. He has a gigantic, bright red, chapped circle around his mouth that looks rather freakish.)


Our screaming baby has turned into quite the happy little guy.



Karis and Danny have found a new way to nap.


The kiddos had some friends over yesterday evening. Rachel and Alia are one month apart, Zekers and Micah are 6 months apart, and Kari Bou and Lydia are 1 year apart, so everyone had someone to pal around with, except for Malachi, who just enjoyed watching everyone play.



I'd give anything to know what was going through his head at this moment . . .



No one has actually ever seen Malachi's mouth closed - even in his sleep!

9 comments:

Clare Herriot said...

Hi I am Clare from London. I was casually flicking through the blogs to come across yours. I was great to see another CHristian woman doing her own blog site. I have just seen Shawshank Redemption and loved it. I am a Christian mum with 2 children aged 9 and 10 now. Keep up the good work. Bless you.

Clare Herriot said...

BY the way..star of wonder is my daughters blog!

Chris said...

What sweet pictures!!!!! Thanks for sharing them.

Zeke gets his lips from YOU.(check out your last blog)

Anonymous said...

i laughed out loud at those last couple of pictures! maybe malachi had just heard that there was a severe shortage of milk in venezuela... unthinkable!!!

Anonymous said...

Malachi is the cutest thing! I'm so happy for you that he's doing less crying. Every picture, he seems to have more personality. I love the big, open-mouthed smile!

Anonymous said...

Clare from London! My brother-in-law is from England...Coventry. He and my sister and family live in Toulouse, France where they minister to an international church. Welcome to this blog...site of 4 of the cutest little ones alive (there are 3 others I'm partial to as well). And I'm sure you will be encouraged by Charity's humor, humility, and heart for God.

Charity, that one photo of Malachi is a hysterical hoot! I'd love to have a copy as well as the first photo. He is Mr. Personality!

By the way, I read that your eyeballs stay the same through life (but ears and nose keep growing) so you are right...he WILL grow into his big eyes!

mom

marissa finch said...

charity...im coming to visit you over my spring break...kai and i need to get acquainted

Anonymous said...

I love coming by to see the many expressions of Malachi. He must have a lot of words bottled up inside! That pic of Danny & Karis is so sweet - can't you just see that in her wedding video someday? Too cute!

Charity said...

Clare - thanks for stopping by . . . it is fun to get to know other Christian moms online that you'd never meet otherwise. I visited your daughter's site and was very impressed!

Ma - i think mine are less painful, though . . .

~d - actually, i had just explained to him that someday soon he'd get to spend time with Cami in the nursery! :D

Mom - which pic of Malachi do you want? i'll make an extra copy when i print them off. if it's the one d referred to, i think that one would be a great screen saver!

Marfin - i agree. we all miss you! Come by anytime . . .